Voice over IP (VoIP, Internet telephony) is a way of making phone calls using the Internet.
VoIP makes use the Internet, rather than the old-fashioned telephone network.
The voice data gets compressed and takes up less bandwidth than a traditional phone call.
There are many scenarios where VoIP can be beneficial - be it for a complete second line, or for keeping in touch with friends and family around the world - it always comes down to reducing phone bills. With free phone calls to other Internet telephony users, and cheap phone calls to standard telephones around the world, you are sure to save money. Use our service to choose VoIP provider and save money.
Chose VoIP service to find providers:
- Phone To Phone 282
- Termination 262
- Call Routing VoIP Solutions 205
- PC to Phone 202
- Partnering for Origination and Termination 189
- Phone To PC 186
- IP devices 176
- SIP VoIP Gateway 158
- Consultancy Services 139
- Installation and Support Services 139
- System Integration 127
- Call Relay VoIP Solutions 124
- H.323 VoIP Gateway 123
- Web To Phone 122
- H.323 Softswitch & CPE 113
- Web Call 111
- Voice and Video Conferencing 111
- SIP Softswitch & CPE 106
- Gatekeepering 104
- Billing Software 97
- H.323 Wireless/ GSM VoIP Solutions 82
- Fax To Fax 78
- Project Mangement Services 77
- Outsourced Billing 66
- Collaboration 61
- E1 Bulk Wholeseller 60
- Data Conferencing 53